Thursday, August 2, 2012

Buying a Domain and Hosting in Bangladesh: What Should You Mind

My experience About Buying a Domain and Hosting in Bangladesh

At first i want to say i am not here for advertising any company who sell domain and hosting in Bangladesh. I am just going to share my experience about that matter. With out a domain you are a person with out identity and recognition in web world. It signifies your ownership of a unique address on the Internet. Then a question arise how do I choose a domain name? If you want a domain for your business then your business name is the best domain. You can name it by your personal name or personal hobby.
My experience: When i was starting browsing Internet, then i thought i need a domain and hosting for my own. That time i had been used blogger and wordpress to express myself into web world. They were giving me fine service for free but they could not satisfy my demand. So i had to move on. I did some search in google to find which service is better for me. At last i got one. It was cheap and attractive. It cost about 16 dollar for domain and hosting for a year. I uploaded my site to this hosting, then game was started. At least five days in a month server had down. I had mailed them but they did not reply. Then i thought to meet their reseller in Bangladesh from whom i brought the service. I become fool to go there, there was no office. Then only thing i had to do to buy a new hosting and transfer domain. I did so and i am happy now with my present hosting.
What should You do know To Buy a Domain And Hosting in Bangladesh: Every site owner wants their hosting cost will be less but service fine. But is it possible a better service in low price? Of course not. You have to pay more for getting better service. What should you mind before buy a domain and hosting in Bangladesh at my point of view:
  1. Bandwidth and Disc space
  2. Number of Ftp, Cpanel, Mail, Database, sub domain it Supports
  3. Software support such as php,mysql, asp, perl, cgi, xml etc
  4. server uptime
  5. is their reseller office in Bangladesh? What is about their goodwill?
  6. Anti Virus and Firewall Protection
  7. Will they give you 24 / 7 Support? It is very important. Be confirm before buy a hosting.
Do not be fool like myself. Take your time to select a hosting plan which best suited you. All the best.

3 comments:

  1. Looking for Domain name, domain registration with web hosting? then choose dhakahost.com -the best php or asp web hosting provider in Bangladesh. domain in bangladesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice experience and thanks for sharing this.I like it.We provide domain in bangladesh at very reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and reporting! Keep up the great works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. https://onohosting.com/

    ReplyDelete